25% Down Payment with Roshan Gharana Scheme
| |

Go Solar Panels Now: 25 Down Payment with Roshan Gharana Scheme

25 Down Payment with Roshan Gharana Scheme: In an effort to promote sustainable living and renewable energy, the Punjab government has launched the Roshan Gharana scheme to light up 50,000 homes in the province with solar panels. Under the scheme, consumers only have to pay 25% of the cost of the solar panels, with government and commercial financing providing the remaining 75%. This article explores the details of this initiative and how you can take advantage of it.

25 Down Payment with Roshan Gharana Scheme

پائیدار زندگی اور قابل تجدید توانائی کو فروغ دینے کی کوشش میں، پنجاب حکومت نے صوبے میں 50,000 گھروں کو سولر پینلز سے روشن کرنے کے لیے روشن گھرانہ سکیم کا آغاز کیا ہے۔ اسکیم کے تحت، صارفین کو سولر پینلز کی قیمت کا صرف 25 فیصد ادا کرنا ہوتا ہے، باقی 75 فیصد حکومتی اور کمرشل فنانسنگ فراہم کرتے ہیں۔ یہ مضمون اس اقدام کی تفصیلات اور آپ اس سے کیسے فائدہ اٹھا سکتے ہیں اس کی کھوج کرتا ہے۔

Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov Pk: You can check your registration and eligibility with Ehsaas Tracking Pass Gov Pk.

Join Our WhatsApp Group

25% Down Payment with Roshan Gharana Scheme

Feature Details
Down Payment 25% of the solar panel cost
Government Subsidy Covers remaining 75% of the cost
Allocation Method Transparent lottery system
System Components Advanced solar plates, inverters, batteries, etc.
Eligibility Criteria Consumers using 100 units of electricity monthly

The Roshan Gharana Scheme Punjab

The Roshan Gharana scheme, spearheaded by Prime Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif, is an ambitious initiative aimed at transforming Punjab’s energy landscape. With an allocated budget of $12.6 billion, the plan provides solar systems to 50,000 protected consumers in Phase 1, consumers who consume 100 units of electricity per month will be selected through fair voting.

روشن گھرانہ سکیم قابل تجدید توانائی اور پائیدار زندگی کو فروغ دینے کے لیے پنجاب حکومت کا ایک قابل تعریف اقدام ہے۔ 50,000 گھروں کو سولر پینل فراہم کرکے، اس اسکیم کا مقصد روایتی توانائی کے ذرائع پر بوجھ کو کم کرنا ہے جبکہ صارفین کو صاف توانائی کے حل کو اپنانے کے قابل بنانا ہے۔ کم از کم 25% ڈاؤن پیمنٹ کی ضرورت اور شفاف ادائیگی کے عمل کے ساتھ، یہ اسکیم پنجاب کے لوگوں کو شمسی توانائی سے چلنے اور سرسبز مستقبل میں اپنا حصہ ڈالنے کا ایک سنہری موقع فراہم کرتی ہے۔

Key Features of the Govt Solar Scheme Punjab

25% down payment:

Customers need to pay only 25% down payment for solar system cost.
Government Subsidy:

Government and commercial financing covers the remaining 75% of solar panels.
Lottery system:

Allotment of solar panels will be done through a transparent lottery system to ensure fairness and equal opportunities for all applicants.
Advanced technology:

The solar system provided under the scheme will include advanced solar panels, inverters, batteries and other accessories that ensure optimal performance and efficiency.

You can read:  BISP Distributed Rs30.5b Among 2.9M Families

Key Words

The Roshan Gharana scheme is a lauded initiative of the Punjab government to promote renewable energy and sustainable living. By providing solar panels to 50,000 homes, the scheme aims to reduce the burden on conventional energy sources while enabling consumers to adopt clean energy solutions. With a minimum 25% down payment requirement and a transparent disbursement process, this scheme offers the people of Punjab a golden opportunity to go solar and contribute to a greener future.

FAQs

Who can apply for Roshan Gharana Scheme?
Protected consumers in Punjab can apply for this scheme with 100 units of electricity per month.

How are beneficiaries selected for Roshan Gharana scheme?
The recipient is selected through a transparent vote conducted by the government.

What is included in the solar system presented in this scheme?
Solar systems include advanced solar panels, inverters, batteries and other equipment.

Similar Posts

9 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *