Roshan Gharana Program Registration
| | | |

Breaking News: Roshan Gharana Program Registration Now Open in 2024:

Roshan Gharana Program Registration: Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has launched the Roshan Gharana program, which aims to provide solar systems to Punjab residents. In the first phase of this program, 50,000 people will be able to buy solar systems.

In the first phase, solar systems will be supplied to customers who consume up to 100 units of electricity per month. Remember that to acquire a solar system, you must make a 25% down payment, with the Punjab government covering the remaining 75%.

This page will provide you with extensive information about how to register for this program. The registration process has started, although many people are still ignorant of it. So, such people can get comprehensive information from this page.

You can read also Ehsaas 8171 Program New Payment Through Ehsaas Tehsil Office

Procedure for Roshan Gharana Program Registration:

The Roshan Gharana initiative, which was established by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, has began its formal registration. If such people want to know how to complete the registration process, I’ve provided the entire methodology below.

Those interested in purchasing a solar system can complete the registration procedure by following the instructions below. Those who wish to complete their registration process may visit the nearest Bank of Punjab or Meezan Bank office with the necessary documentation. Upon arrival, collect the registration paperwork from the proper person.Roshan Gharana Program Registration

After completing the registration form, submit it with all required documents attached. You will be contacted by phone within a few days of submitting the registration form if you are eligible. If you are eligible, you can go to the specified location and get your solar system by following the instructions provided.

Eligibility and Required documents for Roshan Gharana Scheme

Before completing the registration process, you should understand what documents may be required. The following documents are required to complete the registration.

  • Customers wishing to purchase a solar system must have an ID card.
  • To complete the registration process, you must have a SIM card registered to your name.
  • Because this solar system initiative was established by the Punjab government, you must be a
  • Punjab resident and produce proof of such.
  • Those interested in purchasing a solar system must submit their house bill together with the registration form.

Join our WhatsApp Group

Benefits of the Roshan Gharana Scheme

Reduced Electricity Costs: Customers who install a solar system can significantly reduce their electricity bills by generating solar energy.
Reliable Power Supply: Many people in the country are facing power disruptions due to load shedding, but with a solar system, they would be able to access electricity continuously.
Environmental conservation: The usage of solar energy will surely help to reduce carbon emissions.
Boost for Allied Businesses: The launch of the Roshan Gharana program will create jobs for many people.

Read also Overcoming Fingerprint Issues for BISP Payments: Guidelines for Beneficiaries:

In Conclusion

Roshan Gharana Program Registration: The Roshan Gharana scheme, proposed by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, would eliminate load shedding in Punjab. If investigated further, the initiative seeks to promote environmentally responsible energy habits while simultaneously lowering energy bills by providing free solar panels, inverters, and storage batteries.

In addition, this program will assist 50,000 consumers throughout its initial phase. However, in the next days, this program will be made available to every household in Punjab, illustrating the government’s aim.

Similar Posts

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *